Registration of Certificate of Live Birth – Out of Town Reporting of Birth (Delayed)
Assistance given to client whose Births occurred outside the municipality. The registration was made Pursuant to Rule 20 of Administrative Order No. 1, series of 1993.
Office or Division:
Office of the Municipal Civil Registrar
Type of Transaction:
Who may avail:
All births occurred outside the municipality
CHECKLIST OF REQUIREMENTS
WHERE TO SECURE
Duly accomplished Form 102 (COLB) in four copies with affidavit for Delayed Registration found at the back of the COLB.
Hospital/Clinic where the child was born
NOTE: If the birth of the child was attended by a hilot, report to the clinic where the child was born.
Any two of the following documents where we can base the Date and Place of Birth of the Child
– Baptismal Certificate – 1 Original copy or Certification
– School Records: Form 137E or OTR – 1 Original copy or Certified copy
– Income Tax Return of Parents – 1 Original copy or Certified copy
– Insurance Policy – 1 Original or Certified copy
– Voter Registration Record – 1 certified copy
– Barangay Captain’s Certification – 1 copy
Personal Copy or church where the child was baptized
Elementary, Secondary and Tertiary Schools where the child was enrolled.
Personal Copy or from Employer
Personal Copy or from the Insurance Company
Barangay Captain where the child was born.
PSA Negative Certification – 1 Original copy
Philippine Statistics Authority
Marriage Contract/Certificate, if married – 1 certified copy
PSA or MCRO
Affidavit of two-disinterested persons who might have witness/knowledge about the child’s birth – 1 original copy.
Affidavit of the applicant declaring among other things the facts of birth and the reason why said birth was not recorded/registered in the city/municipality where it occurred. The affidavit shall be attested by two (2) witnesses and shall serve as an application for registration.
FEES TO BE PAID
1. Give the logbook to the client and assist them.
MCR Clerk– MCR Office
2. Verify and evaluate as to the authenticity and completeness of the documents submitted
3. Prepare the Municipal Form 102 (COLB) based on the submitted requirements
(without Accomplished Form 102 – COLB)
3.1 Affix signature in the prepared by portion of the form and administer oath on the affidavit for delayed registration of birth found at the back of the form.
3.2 Prepare Notice of Posting.
NOTE: Posting Period is ten (10) calendar days to be posted in the Municipal Bulletin Board.
3.3 Record the document in the logbook and assign control number.
4. Issue Official Receipt
Client/Applicant will shoulder expenses in transmitting the documents to the concerned C/MCR.
4.1 Prepare the transmittal letter and transmit the documents to the CCR/MCR where the child was born.
NOTE: Waiting for the approval of the Receiving Civil Registrar.
5. Release the owner’s copy of the document.
*Pursuant to Rule 20 of AO No. 1, series of 1993