Support Services to Child and Women Victim of Violence
Provision of assistance to those who have special needs like women and their children victim of violence
Office or Division:
Type of Transaction:
Who may avail:
1. Child abuse cases
CHECKLIST OF REQUIREMENTS
WHERE TO SECURE
Copy of police blotter, investigation report and medical report for child abuse and VAWC cases (3 photocopies)
FEES TO BE PAID
1. Victims referred by VAW Desk Officer
1. Build rapport with the child or VAW
2. Provide personal data and relevant information during the interview.
2. Intake interview with the client regarding presented problem
2.1. Assess the circumstances and immediate needs of the victim.
2.2. Coordinate with the PNP/ VAWC and conduct joint interview with the victim.
3. Participate and cooperate on the helping process
3. Conduct collateral interviews
3.1. Preparation of Social Case Study Report- Assessment and evaluation of the problem presented
4. Seek assistance when needed
4. Assist client on his/her needs like financial assistance and psychological evaluation (if needed)
|4 days 36 minutes